As the sole-proprietor of a woman-owned business, Leann Taagepera provides CEQA/NEPA-related services to both public- and private-sector clients as both a prime consultant and a subconsultant. She is an environmental planner with over 20 years of experience in California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) environmental analyses and document preparation. She is able to provide small-firm cost and schedule efficiency and responsiveness.
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning, Land Use and Law Specialization
University of California, Irvine (1994)
- Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Studies, City Planning Emphasis
University of California, Santa Barbara (1989)
- Certified Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Supplier Clearinghouse for the California Public Utilities Commission
- Certified Small Business, State of California
- CEQA/NEPA Environmental Planning
- Technical Writing and Editing
- Contract Planning Agency Work
- Specialties: Historic Preservation planning and architectural history. Experience with Section 106 of the NHPA.
- Graduate Degree in Urban and Regional Planning, along with Graduate-level architectural history courses, training, and experience qualifies under Architectural Historian under the Secretary of the Interior Standards for Professional Qualifications.
See Degree Qualifications